Nikky from hush

********************** NOW HIRING *******************************
standaman

Nikky from hush

Post by standaman » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:57 am

I mean holy fuck what an amazing lady! I seen her 4 or 5 times now and each times just keeps getting better and better. I have seen a few others and they were all amazing but Nikky really was my favorite. Anyone else seen her?

user123

Re: Nikky from hush

Post by user123 » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:49 pm

have seen her several times. hot body, awesome service !!

bobsmith_nl

Post by bobsmith_nl » Tue Apr 10, 2018 3:25 am

what does her vip cost (on top of the base 80?)

RealReviewer

Post by RealReviewer » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:08 pm

Nikki is still the greatest service provider to date in the local industry. She reads you, and really knows how to give you exactly what you want.
Being able to sense what type of service you value as a customer and being able to provide that flawlessly grants Nikki the best score to date.
Nikki earns a 9.5/10 for her fabulous services.

46and2

Post by 46and2 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:45 am

Nikki is probably the most personable sp I’ve ever seen. Great looker, and dies all the small things to make it as believable as a gfe you can receive. Highly recommended.

NikkiSaunders

Post by NikkiSaunders » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:48 pm

Yay! Thank you so much for these great Reviews! For anyone curious , I am Nikki. I've been working at hush / red room for a bit now and have really enjoyed my clients and my experiences with this company! I am a small town bay girl , 26 years younge. I stand a tall 5 foot and weigh 110 pounds. Very petite , but as they say , best things come in small packages ! I have beautiful blue eyes, and always a big smile on my face! I really enjoy my work , and I believe it shows from the amount of fantastic reviews I have from my AMAZING Clients. I am very much a GFE kinda gal , very chatty , friendly and sometimes humorous ! Submissive personality , and always eager to make sure you leave mind blown ! :) this has been one of the most rewarding experiences for me, and I am so happy to be a part of our hush Team! I have a snap chat i am very active on , which I welcome anyone to add. ( NikkiPlays69 ) . I love you all soooo soooo much! Thank you for these Amazing Reviews ! So much love, little Miss Nikki xox