How the studios work

********************** NOW HIRING *******************************
Cap’n Crunch

How the studios work

Post by Cap’n Crunch » Tue Apr 05, 2022 1:43 pm

I replied to a question about how the studios work in another Board forum. Decided to post it here as well.

Studios are really straight forward and easy. In fact, stress free when seeing a provider for the first time. I usually call and ask to speak with whoever I am interested in so i can confirm restrictions if any. Prices for entry are on the website and pretty sure go to the studio and mgmt. That part is paid up front when you check in. Then you are taken to a room with bed, for sure some have showers. Always showers available if needed. Prices vary depending on the individual and what you are looking for so it might be best to confirm up front. You pay that separately to ur provider. But even with the upfront fee for the studio, the all in cost is reasonable. And I haven’t ever been hugely disappointed in services. I have my favorites of course (Nikki is great). And also the reviews of the ladies are usually very accurate. Haven’t read any that I would disagree with. Summary is a little more costly due to the upfront fee but low stress and good or great service can be counted on. Hope that helps!!

hushstudio

Re: How the studios work

Post by hushstudio » Wed May 04, 2022 7:04 pm

Thanks Cap'n for that great answer! I could not of said it better myself. We always tell people who inquire that we offer a stress free experience so that you can relax in a safe, clean, LEGAL location. You do not have to worry about being scammed or robbed or set up or any of the common worries that men who visit hotels and private homes have to worry about. All the ladies are professional and will help ensure you get the time and experience that you are looking for. Not every lady offers the same things. So we always encourage men to call in and talk to the ladies working before you drop by so that you can discuss restrictions etc and please don't be shy! In a respectful way, let the lady know what you are looking for in a session and if they offer that great, Book a session and treat yourself! ( PLS NOTE: they will kindly let you know as they will if they do NOT offer that service as well. ) This gives you and the lady the better chance of creating magic in the room. As with any lover you encounter in your life, make sure you express your desires and wishes to ensure you are both on the same page and consenting of what you hope to take place.

Here is a complete insider breakdown on what happens when you come to the studios ( Making your first visit can be scary, so I will Fully describe as best I can for the newbies who are curious and always wondered about it ) :

You enter the building and you are in the porch where we ask you to remove any face masks or coverings. There is a mirror there and some mints to make sure you are fresh and all handsome for your session and to greet the beautiful ladies! Ring the RING doorbell and be patient. The ladies like to take a minute or two to get ready to greet their guests as well. When ready, the ladies available will greet you and welcome you in. Both ladies ( if available ) will greet you and tell you the base prices. ( Please understand, the base prices start are $100 for 30 minutes $120 for 45 min and $160 for 1 hour and that price includes the room fee and the nude reverse massage with hand job. Most ladies offer upgrades that can be discussed in the room )

You then have the option to choose which lady you wish to see. The lady you choose will stay to sign you in and the other lady will wish you both a fun session and excuse herself to the lounge. Payment is made next! We accept cash, debit and all major credit cards for your convenience. You are then offered water, a shower if needed, and are shown to your room. The lady will leave you for 5 minutes so you can get comfy and naked and she will return with a gentle knock on the door announcing herself. Typically most guys are lied face down on the bed and the lady will come in and start giving you a nice relaxing massage to help relax any nerves you might have still lingering. If not already discussed, she will tell you her available upgrades that you can choose from if you wish. If you are not interested in upgrades on this visit, simply let her know and she will continue your relaxing massage and end with a sexy hand release. If you do want to get some upgrades, please provide the fee and let the fun really begin. Don't worry, all oils, lubes and protection is provided by the studios so we have everything covered for you! When you are done your session, the lady will again offer you a shower, and walk you to the door when you are ready to leave with a gentle hug hoping to see your handsome face again sometime in the future. That's it! Your secret is safe with us and stays with us. You get to keep the amazing memory YOU created for YOU! **with a little help from HUSH...shhhh **

POINTS TO REMEMBER:

*** The above description is meant for the most brand new of customer to our massage studio. We have been in business now for 8 years. Many of the returning regular clients of ours, now have deep rooted connections made with the ladies they know/trust and love to come back to time and time again! Your sessions are no doubt by now, perfected trysts between you and the ladies you see, that results with mind-blowing experiences . With 20 ladies on staff that is grounded with the AMAZING professionals who have been with us for years! SUPERSTARS like Nikki, Jamie, Kristina, Britney, Aria, Candy, Jessica, Barbie, Layla, Naomi, just to name a few, BUT always exciting new ladies added to the team spicing things up!

*** We accept both booked appointments and walk-ins. If you drop by as a walk-in and are not interested in staying, kindly thank the ladies and tell them you will drop back at another time. You are NEVER under any pressure to stay. ALSO, the ladies are NOT required to stay with you either. This is fully their choice AND their right! If you do not respect them or treat them kind, they will refuse to see you.

*** For those that do not know, a nude reverse massage means that you and your lady are nude and as the paying customer, you have the option to choose between you massaging the lady OR the lady massaging you ( Yes! Some men love massaging a woman's body instead of getting a massage themselves and you have that option ) .

*** Upgrades and prices vary from lady to lady so please do not expect each lady to offer you the same service or rate.

*** We are NOT just a massage studio. We have 20+ VERY OPEN-MINDED ladies on staff. If you get to know a lady well enough, many will help you bring ANY fantasy you have to life OR create the encounters you know you crave and deserve. Let that sink in!! This is the place you go when you got that deep rooted desire you are too shy to share with anyone else. These are the ladies you go see when you want that desire taken care of. Want to be with 2 ladies? We offer duos! Looking for kink/fetish/roleplay? We got ladies that are experts. Really hot sexy fun and flirty experts!

*** It is rude and upsetting to try to negotiate prices with the ladies so please do not do this. You do NOT have to buy upgrades and you are welcome to just get a nice relaxing massage and sexy hand release only.

*** Your time starts when the lady enters the room and begins your session by laying hands on you. We get asked that a lot!

*** Communicate! We are the professionals and by telling us what you want, is the only way we can make sure you walk away with the biggest smile on your face. Nothing you can share with these ladies will surprise them so do not be shy. When you treat yourself to a lady of this caliber at one of our locations, you want to make sure you walk away feeling wonderful about the money you spent on the visit. This happens when you find the right lady and treat her with respect. We have 20 ladies on staff which includes 1 trans female attendant, so we can bring ALMOST any fantasy to life for you. This is what we really offer. The ability to make your imagination and wildest fantasies come to life.

I hope this adds to the great response that Cap'N added below. If there is anything else you want to know, please feel free to ask.

Looking forward to seeing you guys soon
xo HUSH/STUDIO

Hot_Rod

Re: How the studios work

Post by Hot_Rod » Wed May 04, 2022 7:13 pm

Thanks, HushStudio, for a truly WONDERFUL response to my query!! I had asked the question mostly to satisfy my own curiosity, but I'm sure that the question has been sitting on the minds of many a newcomer to our wonderful little community, and the level of detail in the answer was EXACTLY what I was hoping for!!

Now that I know how the process works, I may actually make a point to come visit some time in the near future! I feel totally at ease now coming by and booking a session, or booking online, and I look forward to chatting with you soon!

Thanks, once again!