Kat @ The Studio Review

********************** NOW HIRING *******************************
Skies17

Kat @ The Studio Review

Post by Skies17 » Thu Oct 17, 2019 12:06 pm

I visited Kat at The Studio lately and really enjoyed my time. (I'll start with the disclaimer that I know The Studio was another parlor at one point but I'd never been and havent talked to any of the previous attendants so my opinion is based solely on this one experience. )

I'll start with the positives, since my experience is largely positive. Kat was a very enthusiastic provider, in action, words, and vocalizations. You get the impression she is happy to be there with you and working for Hush. In any service industry I find a happy employee is increadibly important and Kat definitely seemed to enjoy herself, even if I was inconveniencing her by having my session run over her shift end. She was definitely a talkative and flirty girl and her intelligence, education, and sophistication came through in conversation. This made my session intellectually stimulating as well as physically. It helped me feel more comfortable and connect with her in conversation. Nothing worse than an awkward silence.

I've said in a previous review that the massage part of the session is important to me and Kat didn't disappoint, the massage was good enough I was partially disappointed when it was time to move on to juicier pursuits. Her physique definitely helps her work out the knots and get leverage. I had a bit of a body slide and she was good at that, unafraid to let her body make a lot of contact during the slide. Her breasts are impressive and definitely worth a viewing, touching, or slide.

The Studio itself is definitely larger than Hush and I appreciate the privacy of it. I always felt that there were a lot of prying eyes at Hush but The Studio definitely sits in a much quieter area. The decor is on par with Hush, following the similar black fabrics and red lights. I think its lacking something with the space still feeling a bit empty or raw. Maybe the girls just need a chance to express themselves in the decor.

Like Hush theres a couple of different rooms, some with beds and some with tables. I look forward to trying out the milking table at some point! Attached bathrooms are also a nice touch. I expect the place is a great choice for their upcoming Halloween party as there is lots of space in the hall.

My only complaint would be the noise proofing. Activity inside The Studio can be pretty clearly heard inside the entrance so I would be worried about what can be heard out in other rooms or the hallways. It was just me and the attendants at the time, I believe, but I could pretty clearly hear everything outside.

So yeah, I thought Kat was fantastic and The Studio just has a couple of kinks (no pun intended) to work out.

Titty.Kat.xo

Re: Kat @ The Studio Review

Post by Titty.Kat.xo » Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:06 pm

Thank you so much babe! I'm glad you enjoyed your time with me at the studio, I enjoyed it too :)

Kat xox

Johnny_ryall

Post by Johnny_ryall » Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:22 pm

The Studio's location seems wide open for local on-lookers to watch who's going in and out. Did you feel comfortable parking there?

Skies17

Post by Skies17 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:37 am

I didn't feel it was an issue when I was there. The street itself is kind of quiet and I didnt really see any other activity, even in the middle of the afternoon. I'm told theres a side entrance as well if you want to be more discreet. If nothing else you can park at one of the other places in the small strip and walk over.

Titty.Kat.xo

Post by Titty.Kat.xo » Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:14 pm

Yes, there is an entrance along the side if you don't want to walk to the front door :)

Helps to give us a call if you want to use the side door so we know you are coming and give a little knock or message, if you have one of us on snapchat, when you arrive!

Generally I find the street pretty quiet as well :)

Kat xo
Snapchat: purfecttittykat